Calling All Artists!
Cirque Centre offers open gym hours to those looking to practice their skills both in the air and on the ground. Please find our general rules and regulations for Open Gym below.
Open Gym Rules and Regulations
- To participate in open gym you must be 18 years or older.
- You must sign a waiver before participating in open gym.
- Their must ALWAYS be a minimum of two people in the studio space while training. If you are coming solo you can email the directors at firstname.lastname@example.org and secure a time when they will be present in the offices while you train.
- You must be approved to participate in open gym. An intermediate skill level is required.
- Open gym is to practice moves you already know. It is not the time to teach others new skills.
- Open gym is generally open 10 AM – 3:30 PM weekdays, but ALWAYS email email@example.com at least 24 hours before planning to come in so that office staff can ensure the space is available and not rented out.
- HAVE FUN! Play! Be creative! Work towards your passion! And Be Safe!